Are you or do you know someone that is going out with a person who...?
- is jealous, possessive, checks up on you or won’t accept breaking up?
- tries to control you by being bossy, making all the decisions, has to have it his/her way all the time?
- screams, yells, puts you down in front of your friends, tells you that you are stupid or ugly?
- scares you, makes you wonder if you have done something wrong to make him/her react like this?
- is violent, grabs, hits, pushes, or shoves you?
- brags about mistreating others, loses his/her temper easily, has a history of fighting?
- pressures you for sex or tries to force you into having sex?
- has a history of bad relationships and blames the other person?
- abuses alcohol or drugs and pressures you to take them as well?
- makes your friends and family afraid for your safety?
- keeps you from seeing or talking with family and friends?
- makes false accusations?
- has financial control?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, this is Dating Violence
REMEMBER!!! LOVE DOESN'T HAVE TO HURT!